The Ospreys Schools Programme is a combined education programme developed by Ospreys Rugby in conjunction with the City and County of Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Bridgend County Borough unitary authorities.
The programme engages with pupils in Years 3-6 and aligns its content with the approved national curriculum at Key Stage 2. The programme provides opportunities for pupils to develop their Literacy, Numeracy and Digital skills and includes bespoke high quality training for all of the teachers taking part..
There are 6 educational elements to this programme, delivered through 6 individual lesson plans.
Unit 1 – Literacy / Numeracy focus – Player Visit
Unit 2 – Health & Wellbeing
Unit 3 – Coding and Programming
Unit 4 – Science and Technology
Unit 5 – Stadium Tour Preparation
Unit 6 – Inclusive Festival at the Ospreys Training Facilities
Your package includes:
- Branding on Liberty Stadium schools tour
- Branding on all course material | teacher and pupil
- Player appearances x 2
- Signed shirts for stakeholder engagement x 2
- Branding on Schools programme section on ospreys website
- Dedicated module in Education programme content
- Press release dedicated to community involvement
- Pre-match LED as proud schools programme partner
For more information, contact the Commercial Team:
Tel: 01792 616514