At Crynallt Primary School our vision is to create a caring learning environment where pupils are encouraged to challenge themselves, achievements are celebrated and all individuals are valued. We aim to ensure that all members of our school are encouraged to be the ‘best they can be’, striving to support and nurture our pupils as they grow emotionally, physically, creatively, academically, socially and spiritually.
At Crynallt Primary we will develop an exciting and ambitious curriculum that allows all pupils to grow through exploration, discovery, excitement and fun. We will support all learners to become confident, secure, understanding individuals who celebrate their own personal success and the successes of others. As a team working together we will ensure that all pupils reach their full potential developing true empathy and kindness, a love of learning, resilience and independence.
- To build a safe and nurturing environment for all our pupils, ensuring that they benefit from attractive and stimulating physical surroundings, where diversity and individuality are encouraged and supported
- To ensure that, through an inclusive ethos, every person is valued and respected regardless of gender, race, ability and disability
- To develop a creative child centred curriculum which is broad, balanced and differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils, ensuring that all efforts and achievements are celebrated and that mistakes are seen as an important part of learning
- To ensure that the curriculum provides a range of opportunities for pupils to develop their key skills of Numeracy, Literacy and Digital Competency
- To develop a child centred curriculum which is broad, balanced and differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils, ensuring that all efforts and achievements are celebrated
- To enable our pupils to communicate effectively in English and Welsh across a range of contexts
- To build emotional wellbeing by developing confidence, resilience and empathy amongst the whole school community
- To develop all our pupils as ambitious, capable, independent and enthusiastic life-long learners and to equip them with the ability to make healthy life choices
- To encourage pupils to develop a caring attitude towards all members of the school and wider community enabling them to behave in a positive and responsible manner
- To provide opportunities for our pupils to become ethically informed individuals by developing an understanding of global citizenship, sustainable development and the UNICEF Rights of the Child
- To provide a range of experiences that will develop our pupils’ moral, social and spiritual understanding
- To develop a strong partnership between the child, parent, school and local community based on resilience and positivity